Prepare your Home for Winter - Top 5 Items to Maintain
You can prepare your home for the Winter season. Here are the Top 5 Items to maintain:
- Clean the kitchen exhaust hood and air filter of build-up. Usually people tend to use the stove and oven a lot more during the holidays.
- Clean refrigerator and freezer drip pans, and vacuum coils.
- Check your water heater for leaks and pressure issues.
- Inspect the roof, gutters and downspouts for damage or debris after storms season.
- Verify all electrical holiday decorations have tight connections and that any exterior decorations are labeled for outdoor use only.